2022 Tau Beta Pi VIRTUAL
Corporate & Graduate School Recruiting Fair
September 22, 2022: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
NOTE: Tau Beta Pi will also host an in-person recruiting fair on September 29 at the annual Convention in Knoxville, TN.
You may attend either the virtual, in-person, or both recruiting events. Go here for in-person and joint fair pricing.
Join Us!! — At the virtual recruiting fair of the world's largest engineering society. Here's the chance to meet the best and brightest engineering students in the nation. Go beyond your usual contacts and reach 251 of the top engineering schools all at one event. Also, gain added visibility beyond the event through recognition in Tau Beta Pi's publications and website.
We will be working with Career Fair Plus to host our upcoming virtual career fair, to create an intuitive, cost-effective and user-friendly experience for students and employers. Check out this video demo to see how it works!
The Tau Beta Pi Recruiting Fair offers:
When registering for this event, please ensure the email address provided will be able to receive mail from *.careerfairplus.com. You may need to contact your IT team to help add this to the allowed list of domains from which you can receive emails.
- Diversity – At least 35 percent attendees are female.
- All disciplines – Students represent most engineering curricula plus computer science. Tau Beta Pi student curriculum demographics for 2022-23 are: Mechanical: 25%, Computer & Computer Science: 13%, Chemical: 12%, Electrical: 12%,
Biomed/Bio Eng: 9%, Civil: 8%, Aero/Astro: 5%, and Industrial: 3%. (Less than 3% each of remaining 13%, including Materials, Environmental, Geological, Nuclear, and Systems etc.)
- Expanded Contacts – Receive access to resumes in advance and conduct interviews.
- Honor Students – Members are drawn from the top 1/8 of juniors and 1/5 of seniors.
- Visibility – Gain national exposure among top engineering achievers and leaders.
- Basic Booth - $250
- Booth + TBP Resume Bank access - $300
- Booth + Featured Employer benefits + TBP Resume access- $400
- Name listing in fair app and on TBP webpage with hyperlink to your website - no logo.
- Name listing in both quarterly publications of Tau Beta Pi.
- Student contact information including email address, school and major provided in advance of event on request.
- Online exclusive access to current resumes from Tau Beta Pi members with several sort capabilities
- The portal to access student resumes is here. If you purchased access, you will receive a unique username and password.
- Basic Booth but with logo on website and app splash screen
- Promotion to the top of the app employer listing
- Custom banner ad shown under listing
- Register for the Recruiting Fair:
- To Change or update an existing registration click here.
- Include names of all recruiters.
- An invoice will be sent via email within 5 business days upon receipt of registration.
- Contact Pat McDaniel with questions at 865/546-4578 or .
- Pay online (with credit card)
- Credit card- By phone at 865/546-4578. Ask for Roxanne Bachert, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm ET.
- Check- Send payment and one copy of invoice to:
- Tau Beta Pi Association
- P.O. Box 2697
- Knoxville, TN 37901-2697
- Attn: Pat McDaniel
- Payment is due by September 1, 2022
- Cancellation Policy
of The Bent (quarterly publication sent to 90,000 members), and the December 2022 issue of
The Bulletin, which is published four times per year and available on our website.
You will be able to schedule your own hours of availability and have as many recruiters as you wish.
When registering for this virtual event, please ensure the email address provided will be able to receive mail from *.careerfairplus.com. You may need to contact your IT team to help add this to the allowed list of domains from which you can receive emails. Ideally, the email address entered in the registration form is your own company email address, which you check regularly, and with which you can set up your account on Career Fair Plus. You will receive an invitation to join Career Fair Plus at which point you will be able to invite your recruiters to the system.
We will follow up with more detailed instructions in due course, but if you want to get a head start,
check out some of these resources.
The portal to access student resumes is here. If you purchased access, you will receive a unique username and password.