2021 Annual Convention - Knoxville, Tennessee
The 2021 in-person Knoxville Convention is officially postponed. The Executive Council met and made the difficult call to officially postpone the in-person Knoxville Convention to a future date. They did not take this action lightly given the inconvenience to those planning to attend in-person and the costs involved in this decision. Read the Convention postponement FAQs.
What's next? We will be working over the next several weeks to provide additional information with all of you, here's what we know:
- The Virtual Recruiting Fair will still be happening on Monday-Tuesday, October 18-19.
- As part of EF Online, virtual professional development sessions were already scheduled for October 11-18. You are encouraged to register for these sessions, and we may look to convert the planned in-person sessions to virtual as well.
- A virtual Convention may be planned to conduct some business and the EC elections. The EC is reviewing options.
- We will be working with the District Directors and the Chapter Development Committee about possible virtual District Meetings and ICE (Interactive Chapter Exchanges).
- Much of the planned business will be moved to the next in-person Convention.
- We may move the Knoxville Convention to spring 2022, or the fall of 2022 or 2023 depending on hotel and convention center availability.
- We will be reaching out about canceling airline tickets purchased by delegates or Tau Beta Pi.