Alumni Involvement & Volunteer Opportunities
Tau Beta Pi has many opportunities for members to volunteer their services to the Association and to be involved with Alumni Chapters. Please complete our Alumni Involvement & Volunteer Form. You can us if you have questions or concerns.
|Alumni Chapter Member||Chapter Advisor||District Director|
|Engineering Futures Facilitator||K-12 MindSET Volunteer||Executive Council Member|
|Tau Beta Pi Board Member||Tau Beta Pi Committee Member|
- Participate in professional, service, and social activities with local alumni
- Support the collegiate chapters in your geographical region
- Lead at a local chapter or establish a new chapter
- Represent local alumni at the Annual Convention and District Conferences
- Find more information on Alumni Chapters here
- Assist chapter officers in chapter operations
- Attend chapter meetings
- Attend Annual Convention
- Find more information on our Chapter Advisors
- Assist chapters in activities, membership, and reporting
- Work with chapter advisors to improve chapter operation
- Visit chapters once a year
- Attend Annual Convention and District Conference
- Serve a three-year term
- Find more information on District Directors and see the District Director Job Description
- Participate or teach in training seminars to deliver various program modules
- Present sessions to students on campus or virtually
- Find more information on Engineering Futures (EF) and complete an EF Volunteer Interest Form
- Alumni needed to serve as MindSET advisors and coaches
- Join student chapters to partner with local school districts in hosting hands-on STEM activity sessions.
- Help K-12 students successfully complete higher level math and science courses.
- Support teacher development training sessions and host parent workshops.
- Find more information on MindSET or see the TBP MindSET K-12 Charter
- Lead the organization as a business executive
- Be part of important Association decisions
- Continue conversations that impact the organization on a national level
- Attend Annual Convention and District Conferences
- Serve a three-year term
- Find more information on our Executive Council or in our Volunteer Position Description
- Advisors Committee
- Chapter Development Committee
- Convention Program Planning Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Image and Marketing Committee
- Membership Committee
- Trust Advisory Committee
If you have interest in any of the roles and would like to contribute as a volunteer, please sign up through our Alumni Involvement & Volunteer Form.
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have via .